Ordering & Payment
Orders can be made via the website, phone, email, facebook or twitter The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on the website at the time you place your order, plus postage and packing. We must receive whole payment for the goods you order, with any applicable postage charges, before your order can be processed.
We aim to dispatch your order within 24 hours, but, on occasion, this will be up to a maximum of 2 working days. In the unlikely event that you have not received your goods within 7 working days, please notify us immediately. If your package is not delivered within 7 working days, we will send a replacement on condition that the original package is returned if delivered. Returns are to be sent back to Honey Bee Beautiful, Trestevan, Llangybi, Usk NP15 1NN. On receipt of returns, you will be refunded the cost of postage.
Our standard postage charge is based on value of goods ordered and the current Royal Mail rates.
International orders will be charged at cost, and we will use the cheapest possible carrier. Please be aware that Honey Bee Beautiful is not liable for taxes or duties that your own nation may charge.
We endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, however, occasionally demand will out strip supply as we produce small batches to ensure the products are as fresh as possible. In these instances we will contact you and indicate how long it will take to supply the item ordered or suggest an alternative product or remove the product from your order and provide a refund. Some products are made to order and may take slightly longer to supply. We will notify you if this applies. Multiples of the same products are available in 'reasonable' amount per individual customer, however, bulk wholesale or commercial orders are not to be made through the website but by request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the products supplied by us are of the finest quality, however seasonal temperatures may slightly change the appearance or scent of our natural products. In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% money back guarantee, provided your order is returned by recorded delivery within 30 days, stating your order ID, an explanation of why the product is being returned along with your name, address and contact number. Goods returned for refund must be in 'as new' saleable condition unless there is a fault or you are dissatisfied with the product. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Payment Terms - A deposit of £20 per person must be paid at the time of booking to secure a booking. The balance of your booking must be paid 1 calendar month before the date of the booked experience day. If the balance is not paid by this date we reserve the right to cancel the event.
Group Bookings For group bookings there will be a £15 amendment fee for any reduction in the number of participants. Our standard £25 fee will be applied for any change of date to the booked event up to the month before the date of the event when the full balance will become payable and non refundable.
Booking Confirmation On receipt of payment of your deposit we will email confirmation of your booking. The confirmation will set out the balance to be paid and the date by which payment is due. Please check the confirmation carefully to ensure all booking details are correct.
Cancellations It is possible to cancel your Experience Day at any time up until 1 calendar month prior to the booked event providing that the person who booked the event sends an email AND speaks to Honey Bee Beautiful by telephone to confirm this. The £15pp deposit is retained in this instance as an administrative fee. If cancellation is made less than 1 calendar month prior to the event this will result in the loss of all monies paid at the time. Please note that in call cases of cancellation the £15pp is non refundable.
Amendments Any changes made to the booking after booking are subject to a £10 amendment fee.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: C Clark T/A Honey Bee Beautiful whose trading address is Trestevan, Llangybi, Usk NP15 1NN.
2. Employees of Honey Bee beautiful or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Participants must be aged 18 or over and be resident in the UK.
5. Closing date for entry can be confirmed by email request to email@example.com. Once the competition date has expired no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: One prize of three Face Care products including cleanser balm, face spritzer and facial oil.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Honey Bee Beautiful from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will then send the prize to the winner’s address as confirmed in email.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Trestevan, Llangybi, Usk NP15 1NN.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Honey Bee Beautiful and not to any other party. You agree to a complete release of Facebook.